Monday, November 10, 2014

All Dogs Welcome

Nellybert likes to give a warm welcome to dogs and their owners, even when the number of four-legged visitors may seem excessive. Today we had just the five canine callers.

photo by Zoe Bowyer

Gracie and Maya brought their entire family with them. And stayed for dinner. Gracie likes to assist me in the kitchen when I'm cooking. Her job is to deal with spills. I am a careless cook and often drop morsels  and crumbs on the floor as I go.

As well as their family, they also brought....

photo by Hannah Bowyer

Ziggy! Today is Hannah's college day so Ziggy is sleeping over. He looks rather splendid in that picture does he not?

Sadly Ziggy missed Fly's visit. He and his master had called earlier in the day.


From this picture, taken by Miss Hannah a few weeks ago, you can tell how much Ziggy looks up to his good friend Fly.

And then there was Poppy. Eight weeks old and visiting Nellybert for the very first time.


A little Jack Russell terrier who wouldn't stay still for a second. She got on well with everyone, even the cats and she peed on the spare bed, my fault for putting her on it. I do hope we will be seeing lots more of her.


Two seconds after this snap there was puppy pee on the Ikea bedspread. Who cares!

3 comments:

Brig said...

One can not have too many dogs! Some of the best cow dogs I've met have been named Fly!

yuemei polycarbonate sheet said...

Hello,

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...Nice blog...attractive and good work by you ...i like it and appreciate you...keep it up ...good detail given by you.

Thanks a lot!
Susan


more information about me visit me at : Polycarbonate Sheet Supplier | Polycarbonate Compact Sheet

Mage said...

And a lovely time was had by all.