So, the ten things.
1. Got up at 7 o'clock. Which was really 6 as my body is not yet used to British Summer Time. Why? Dogs.
2. Went to Newtownabbey and picked kitchen tiles with Hannah's assistance.
3. Sowed four different kinds of sunflower.
4. Watered the polytunnel
5. Went for a short walk.
6. Sat staring at the computer screen in silent despair as I realised that's all I actually did today because cooking supper barely counts as it was only mince and onions which is one of Bert's favourites.
7. Thought about charging my phone.
8. Poured a glass of wine.
9. Watched a clip of Stephen Colbert,
10. Updated Nelly's Garden. Does that count?
All in all, a quiet sort of a day.