Monday, December 22, 2014

December Daily Post, No. 22

So here we are, two days before Christmas and I find myself rather unprepared. No food shopping done and twelve for Boxing Day dinner plus their dogs, Rex, Gracie, Maya, Ziggy, Teaghan and Pip. How did this happen?

Before I go to sleep I must prepare a menu plan and a shopping list as I might be able to squeeze in a tiny bit of food shopping tomorrow and I must be properly prepared. I am also going to see Paddington, The Movie and will, with Bert, be hosting Music Night. How did this happen?

Preparations for Christmas? I bought Christmas presents today. Martha advised and assisted which was very helpful. Unfortunately she now thinks that this means the presents are from her. I persuaded her to accept a credit. Everything we bought today will be from Granny and Martha.

2 comments:

Grannymar said...

Relax and enjoy, the important stuff:- Family and friends.

May the music raise the rafters,
Food on your table galore.
and health and good fortune come dancing through your door!

Nelly said...

The music will be raising the rafters tonight that is for sure.