- Booked flights to catch up with Katy and her growing family. Yea! Seeing James again and meeting Emily for the first time. I don't really mind (much) missing the first couple of weeks. It gives everyone a chance to settle down before I come crashing in.
- Cleaned the Hillbilly Hen House. Hosed it down, made it very nice. I'll do the Orchard Hen House on Friday. Two in one day is way too much.
- Got into the polytunnel for the first time this year and started getting sorted. It will be Spring before we know it!
- Sorted out some financial matters, the pension (at last!) and something else as well. I will not be scrimping when I go to Norfolk. Emily needs dresses! James needs trains! Everyone else needs wine!
- Got my tooth fixed - the pretendy one that Jess nibbled. Bad Dog!
Now with all that taken care of I can relax and tomorrow I'll enjoy the company of my two older grandchildren. Can't wait.