Thursday, December 08, 2005

Scary Ciccone

One of my colleagues, a young man in his early thirties, said,

"Madonna scares me."

"Why does she scare you?"


He shuddered and said,

"She just does."

"But don't you think she looks really fit in a leotard? And great for her age like they all say?"

"No. I wouldn't have wanted to see her 20 years ago in a leotard. I don't want to see her now in a leotard."
Personally speaking I think she is a shite singer. Her voice is thin and dreary and I couldn't be bothered listening to her. But is she scary? I bet Guy Ritchie thinks she is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no, i can share your collegues fear-she has that scaryness that accompanies overly confident women, i agree that she's got no soul to that voice-and maybe just quite plain lookin?
mikey x