Saturday, December 24, 2005

Weirding Me Out

The player of this game starts with the topic “five weird habits of yourself,” and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours. I was tagged to do this by Claire The thing is I don’t actually think I am weird so I found this a little bit difficult. I used to be weird but I’m alright now. That said my loved ones tell me I still am but I’m sure they don’t mean it. 1. I speak to my animals as if they are my lovers and I speak to my lover as if he is a dog. 2. When I am driving from my local garage to my house with only dogs for company I sing ‘in tongues.’ 3. I do not like to sleep in a room with cupboard doors or drawers ajar as I believe it is better to keep the monsters lurking within contained. 4. I find certain cloud formations frightening. 5. I wear a pedometer in bed. I’m not tagging anyone directly. If you feel like doing it go ahead. Sorry Claire but I think rules are meant to be bent.

No comments: