Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The Daily Photograph 1

So, the camera came and because I was really busy there wasn't a chance to properly get to know it. Bert said it is hideously ugly and that is true. It is not as aesthetically pleasing as my Canon. It is a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ72 and there are lots of features I've yet to find out about. I intend to feature a photograph a day until the end of April.

Zoe took this one. I tarted it up a bit as we haven't found the best setting for indoor, middling light. The little man I'm holding was the main reason there wasn't time for footering with new cameras. Too much cuddling to be getting on with.

Day 2 with the new camera. I find out about the zoom. It's a bit flat. I cropped it a little as there was too much dockenish field.


Tom, Evil Edna, Patricia and The Quiet Cow

I also took this one. Low point of view. And it was hell getting up from the floor.


James and Giraffe

Tomorrow all the grandchildren will be here so that is a photo opportunity not to be missed. Please watch this space.


1 comment:

Brighid said...

James is beyond cute, and the cows with their calves are great! Can't wait for the dailies!