- Organising tiles and other floor coverings.
- Moaning at the kitchen people.
- Choosing light fittings.
- Painting & decorating.
- A bit of new furniture i.e. beds
- Choosing sanitary ware and other bathroom fittings.
This last few months have been difficult. My father's illness and death concerned me a lot more than picking floor tiles - but somehow we've got most of it arranged. And now with those hard arrived decisions made I am getting people coming in with 'Oh no! I wouldn't do it like that that. I'd do it like this.' Want to know something you people? Get stuffed. You're doing my head in.
For the last time I don't want:
- A Belfast sink
- Period light fittings (as if! Bakelite!)
- Wooden floors throughout
- A yellow kitchen etc. etc.