Balenciaga? I can hardly afford Primark.
How to look like a lady? Advice from Tara Palmer-Tomkinson? That skinny tart! I think not.
Hot nights in heels? Hardly.
This is what I shall be wearing this autumn/winter season.
- Tee shirts
- Red pyjama trousers
- Cosy gilets
- Jumpers mostly red
- Big shirts
- Bert’s new waterproof jacket
- Black opaque tights
- Denim skirts (not short)
- A selection of black skirts
- A selection of black trousers
- Wellington boots
- Ankle boots from 2003
- Ankle boots from 2004
- A selection of comfy flat shoes in blue, red and black
- Training shoes (for walking only)
Now that’s what I call proper dressing.