Wednesday, September 28, 2005

7 Things

I was tagged to do this by Ganching

7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

1. Celebrate my 100th birthday in excellent health
2. Visit Africa again
3. Become a grandmother
4. Get a donkey
5. Make a beautiful garden…
6. …. a comfortable home
7. Achieve modest fame & fortune

7 Things That I Cannot Do

1. Tell a lie
2. Suppress farts
3. Suffer fools
4. Shut up
5. Cartwheels
6. Stick Tony Blair
7. One thing at a time

7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex

1. Wit & intelligence
2. Kindness
3. Well shaped hands
4. Excellent driving skills, preferably with HGV licence
5. Skilled at wielding chainsaw
6. Smiles
7. See through plastic trousers (Iggy only)

7 Things That I Say Most Often

1. Thank you
2. FUUUCK!
3. I don’t agree
4. N – O spells I definitely don’t think so.
5. Are those bloody dogs off scunging again?
6. Mummy hears you
7. Who had you here last night?

7 Celebrity Crushes

1. Johnny Depp
2. Peter Kay
3. Robert Carlyle
4. Iggy Pop
5. Rufus Wainwright
6. Naveen Andrews
7. Nelly

I ain’t tagging anyone. But feel free to tag yourself if you feel like it. Ed?

6 comments:

Hageltoast said...

considering myself tagged, looks like fun. :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....atleast two lies in these lists I'd say.

ganching

Nelly said...

I'd own to one really obvious lie.

Anonymous said...

Lemme get... it was in the "Things That I Cannot Do"... and it was number 6. For we all know you love His Toniness.

Ah, and I consider myself tagged.

Nelly said...

N-O spells I definitely don't think so. His Toniness makes me boke.

mrs belvedere said...

Ooooh ... I do love your taste in celebrity crushes, although must admit to googling Rufus Wainwright as I hadn't heard of him before.