Wednesday, September 07, 2005

How Many Berts Does It Take To Change A Light Bulb?

This post has been inspired by Ganching’s recent ‘10 things’ series and Bert’s amazing ability to change light bulbs without standing on a chair.

10 things I love about Bert

  1. He is well loved by everyone who knows him.
  2. The man hasn’t an ounce of spite in him.
  3. He is kind, tolerant and open-minded.
  4. He is ‘lethal’ on the tin whistle.
  5. He has a great sense of humour and doesn’t take himself too seriously.
  6. He is an envy-free zone.
  7. He can cook.
  8. He has a sexy bum.
  9. He always pays the vet’s bills.
  10. He is tall enough to change light bulbs without standing on a chair.

Of course I could do another list of ’10 things I hate….’ But I won’t.

At this very moment the poor man is being interviewed by the dreaded TAX MAN and has been shitting bricks all yesterday and this morning. Fingers crossed.

And the answer to the question posed in the title? One long one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to Bert. Conversations with the Revenoo are never pleasant.

Nelly said...

He came home about 40 mins ago after a 3-hour session with them. I've had to put him to bed he's so shattered.

You'll have to excuse me. I have a voodoo doll to make and my pin box to find.