Tuesday, September 12, 2017

September 12th

Yet another day of incessant rain? No. There was a couple of hours of the sunshiney stuff just before midday. Bert and I spent it cleaning the yard and were actually rather pleased when it started to rain again. Weed scraping is tiring work even when you have a brand new scraper from Clady Timber.

I ate so much cake on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday that I decided not to break my fast until past midday. We had Irish poached eggs on Polish toast. Being slightly hungry was a rare experience for me and greatly enhanced my pleasure in the food.

The attic-clearing continues but it is still pretty full. I discovered that a cat has been peeing in my collection of Cath Kidston fabric shoppers. (Only the Tesco ones) The bags are currently in the washing machine although a wiser person would have put them in the bin.




2 comments:

Mage said...

Sorry about all the cake...you are going to look like me soon. And is the cat ill. Those are nice bags.

Nelly said...

Mage, I keep missing your comments. It's this dam daily posting. The cat is not ill. Just a bugger. And the bags are nice. I even have a special Christmas one I only use in December.